Go to Pure: https://pure.knaw.nl/
Follow these steps:
- Go to Master data and click on Persons.
- Use the following filters:
- Organisations and search and select the name of your institute.
- Academic Staff and set it to Academic.
- Affiliation period and set it to Current Period.
- Organisational affiliation type and set it to Staff.
3. Go through the list and control if you need to change current academic staff to former. For this, control the Organisational affiliations, click Edit and set the date to the End date and finally click Update.
Note: Don’t try to delete persons (by pressing the Red X button on the right bottom) who are associated with contents in Pure since you need to delete all related content (which is not suggested) before deleting the person. In this case the following warning message will pop up:
Note: It is suggested to control the list of persons on a frequent basis and to keep it up-to-date.